Monday, November 24, 2008

spooked

i am witnessing the end
and i am definately not religious
but along with christian/ catholic guilt
i have some superstitions
considering my family's history with the supernatural/ spiritual/ evil,
having a Curandero/Brujo great grandfather
and a great grandmother who's basically a saint to all of my family,
so this feeling is very unsettling
to have my great grandma pass
especially at 3 am last night ( the witching hour)
when i couldn't sleep and kept hearing numerous
startling noises that never happen
dogs barking, chains rattling, and a woman yelling
i was so scared that i called my landlady asking her to look out her
window to see if she saw anything
nothing.... what were those noises?
i thought someone was in the back of my house
robbing my car

they say she's seeing the dead
my great tios stand by her bed
among others who have passed
she is too confused to make out who is there and who has come by in our realm
but has constant visitors in another

No comments: